Welcome to the Northern Ireland Family Business Awards
The Northern Ireland economy is built on the strong shoulders of Family Businesses. And we want to celebrate that strength and resilience in the Northern Ireland Family Business Awards.
With 10 categories of Awards to enter, there will be one (or more) that best suits you.
And because we know you’re busy, we’ve kept entering the Northern Ireland Family Business Awards to a simple process that shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete.
All Awards entries will be completed online, so simply click here to choose your category and download your entry form. When you’re ready, you will be able to upload documents, pictures and anything else you would like to include to support your entry.
Family Business Awards Categories
- Family Business of the Year – Small (less than 50 employees)
- Family Business of the Year – Midsize (50-250 50 employees)
- Family Business of the Year – Large (over 250 employees)
- One to Watch – Emerging Family Business Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Family Business Employer of the Year Award
- Family Business Non-Executive Director of the Year
- Next Generation Award
- Commitment to the Community Award by a Family Business
- Best use of Digital in a Family Business
The Awards Lunch
We have scheduled the Northern Ireland Family Business Awards Lunch for Friday 2nd June, 12:30 @ Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast.
Mentalist and business psychologist guru David Meade will take us through the Awards.
Need a hand…we’re here to help
We hope we have made the process of entering the Northern Ireland Family Business Awards as simple and easy as possible. However, should you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please contact me at any time. Click here to call or email your question to us.
Gavin Walker, Business First